Presentation and public speaking trainings for introverts
Everyone may face a situation where there is a need to speak, deliver a lecture or make a presentation in public. Most people are anxious and excited in such situations. Such an occasion for introverted personalities causes even greater difficulties, as there is a great and stressful focus on them.
Our training is primarily recommended for introverted people with similar fears.
The training material has been designed to help overcome stress, excessive excitement and reduce the associated physiological symptoms.
After the presentation and public speaking training designed for introverted personalities, the participant:
- understands what triggers excessive excitement;
- knows how to use rhetorical tools that can be learned;
- leans the tricks that can be used during speech and how the presentation is structured;
- captures the most successful way of memorizing the speech outline;
- develops his or her capabilities to maintain the public’s attention;
- practices public speaking.
Looking forward to meeting you on the training!
- Duration of the training: about 3 hours
- Venue of the training: Budapest, at an easy-to-access place (in case of application, the participant will receive detailed information by e-mail)
- Fee: 19 900 HUF / person. Application of 2 participants together: 15 000 HUF / person